Go to your team setting option by clicking your profile image.
You’ll see the following Application Settings there.
To restart, right-click the Teams icon in the taskbar, then select Quit. Then reopen Teams.
- Auto-start application
- Open application in background
- On close, keep the application runningDisable GPU hardware acceleration (requires restarting Teams)
- Register Teams as the chat app for Office (requires restarting Office applications)
- Turn on new meeting experience (New meetings and calls will open in separate windows. Requires restarting Teams.)
- Enable logging for meeting diagnostics (requires restarting Teams)
Make sure you select “Turn on new meeting experience (New meetings and calls will open in separate windows. Requires restarting Teams.)” option as highlighted in the image below.
By enabling this option, a multiwindow popup feature will be enabled that allows you to access many different features of Microsoft Teams like 7 X 7 grid view and Together Mode, etc. Restart your Teams Desktop application to enjoy a new team meeting experience.
To switch your meeting view to together mode, you should go to Meeting Options and click on Together Mode as shown below.
Congratulation!!! You’re done. Enjoy Together Mode.
Visit our Facebook Page here.