After adding Macro in MS Word document, you can follow the steps below to create shortcut for it.
- Go to File Menu –> Options or Right Click on Office Ribbon
- After that, Goto Customize Ribbon
- You’ll see Customize option on the bottom of commands category there, Click on it.
4. Follow Steps as in image below:
Scroll down to find Macro Command and click on it, You’ll see previously created Macros on the right. In my Case it’sDigitToText.
5. Click on it And press any shortcut key combination to run this macro automatically afterward using that shortcut. (Alt + C) in my case.
Click on Assign –> Close and You’re ready to give it a try.
From your word document select number and then press your shortcut key combination to convert it to Text.
Thanks and Happy Learning!